- TERMS USED
- “Personal Data” or “Data‘ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, a personal identification number, location data and an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the natural person’s physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
- “Data Processor” means other natural or legal persons who, on behalf of ARGINTA ENGINEERING, process Personal Data controlled by ARGINTA ENGINEERING.
- “Data processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, sorting, organisation, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination with other data, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- “Data Controller” is a legal entity UAB “Arginta Engineering”, company code 302811816, registered at Molėtų pl. 71, Vilnius, Lithuania, which determines the purposes and means of the processing of Data subjects’ Data.
” means the Data Controller.
- “Website” means the website operated by the Data Controller, whose address is https://argintaengineering.lt
- “Cookies” are small text documents with a unique identification number that are transmitted from the Website to the hard drive of the User’s computer to enable the Data Controller to distinguish the User’s computer and to view the User’s online activity.
- “Regulation” means 2018. 25 May Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, which entered into force in the European Union and repeals Directive 95/46/EC.
- A “User” is a natural person who has visited the Website of the Data Controller and has provided his or her Personal Data on the Website.
- PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
- The Data Controller collects and processes the following Personal Data:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Data collected using Cookies: the IP address, type of login device, type of browser, demographic data, visit statistics, number of visits to the Website, time spent on the Website, and other Data recording the User’s behaviour on the Website
- PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- The Data Controller processes the Personal Data provided by Users for the following purposes:
- The Data Controller collects Users’ personal data and uses it to provide the services specified on the Website.
- To enable the Data Controller to contact and respond to any questions or requests the User may have.
- PRINCIPLES FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- The Data Controller undertakes to comply with the following principles for the processing of Personal Data:
- The processing is lawful, fair and transparent (principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency).
- The data are collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and are not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes (purpose limitation principle).
- The data are adequate, relevant and only necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (principle of data minimisation).
- The data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up-to-date; all reasonable steps shall be taken to ensure that Personal Data which are not accurate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed are erased or rectified without undue delay (principle of accuracy).
- The data shall be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the Personal Data are processed (principle of limitation of storage period).
- The Data shall be processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of the Personal Data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing of the Data and against accidental loss, destruction or damage (integrity and confidentiality principle).
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- The Data Controller may transfer the User’s Personal Data to third parties only:
- if this transfer of Data is subject to the User’s separate consent;
- where this is necessary for the Data Controller to perform the contract concluded with the User and to provide the services properly;
- The transfer of data shall be obligatory upon request to law enforcement authorities in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania;
- in other cases provided for in the Regulation and in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
- DATA RETENTION PERIODS
- If the User contacts ARGINTA ENGINEERING via the Website or via the e-mail address indicated by the Data Controller, the User may contact ARGINTA ENGINEERING by e-mail. by post and submit your Personal Data, the Data Controller shall retain the Data for a maximum period of 3 (three) years from the date of its last submission to the Data Controller. Thereafter, all Data is automatically and permanently deleted.
- WEBSITE COOKIES
- The Data Controller uses the Data received from the Cookies used on the Website for the following purposes:
- to improve and enhance the Website;
- ensure the proper functioning of the Website;
- to see statistics on the use of the Website;
- analyse the User’s browsing habits;
- understand and improve the advertising you use.
- The following Cookies are used on the Website:
Types of cookies we use
Manage your cookie preferences
- CONSUMER RIGHTS
- Users have the following rights on the Website:
- to know what Personal Data is being processed and for what purpose;
- access your Personal Data and download it in an easy-to-read format to your computer;
- request the rectification or completion of Personal Data if it is inaccurate or no longer relevant;
- request the erasure of Personal Data (right to be forgotten);
- require the Data Controller to restrict the processing of the User’s Personal Data;
- request the transfer of the Data to another controller (right of transfer);
- lodge a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate regarding unlawful processing of Personal Data or a Data Breach;
- to object to the processing of Personal Data where such Personal Data is processed or intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes.
- The User shall be required to provide proof of his/her identity or to identify himself/herself by any authorised means of electronic communication with the request, except in the case of a direct written request, where it is possible to identify the User at the time of the request.
- Upon receipt of a request or instruction from a User, the Data Controller shall, no later than 30 (thirty) days from the date of the request, provide a reply and perform the actions specified in the request or refuse to perform them, stating the reasons for the refusal. If necessary, depending on the complexity and number of requests, the period may be extended by a further two months. In this case, within 30 (thirty) days from the date of receipt of the request, the Data Controller shall inform the User of such extension, together with the reasons for the delay.
- The Data Controller shall implement the erasure of Data by encrypting the Personal Data of Users in such a way that it cannot be traced and identified to which person it belongs.
- The Data Controller shall provide a copy of the Personal Data processed free of charge in electronic or paper format at the User’s choice.
- If the User notices unlawful processing of his/her Data or in case of a dispute with the Data Controller, he/she shall have the right to apply at any time to the out-of-court dispute resolution authority in Lithuania – the State Data Protection Inspectorate, in the procedure specified on its website, which can be found at
- CONTACT INFORMATION
The User may contact the Data Controller using the following contacts:
By post – Molėtų pl. 71, Vilnius, Lithuania.
By email to email@example.com
Last updated 2022-05-11